
On Friday, in between thrift stores, I went to Black Dog Salvage in Roanoke. Pile upon pile and room after room of salvaged architectural wares, antiques, and treasures. These photos don't do it justice. I wish I had something to remodel...
While thrifting I found the shop glassware, silk, and denim. For me - a soft wool/rabbit sweater, those sweet suede ankle boots, and cupcakes. :) I also tried on a vintage 1940's wool tuxedo jacket (sorry, no photo) - it was a little big, but now I definitely want to add one to my wardrobe.
Ps. I'm still in disbelief that it's December. Where did this year go ? Anyone ?









Jesus, these are some AMAZING shots you got here!
ReplyDeleteLoving the blog (actually just randomly discovered it), am following you on bloglovin!
If you get a chance to check it out (and you deem me worthy), could you maybe follow me back.....?
www.fashionfazer.com